Chippers DP 660 E (special)
Derivatively machine 660 DP E (special) with electric motor is suitable for crushing wood waste: how it works: lagging, rails, slabs, tops and branches of trees into wood chips.
Used in sawmills, logging companies, sawmills, pulp and paper mills, as well as in public services and private enterprises.
The use of wood chips: production boards, production of fuel briquettes and pellets, thermal power plants, for heating in boilers and more.
- Disc type with two adjustable rublenymi knives and one knife.
- Crushing drive:
- diameter 1020 mm
- 70 mm
- Size of crushed wood:
- diameter of 290 mm
- width 290 mm
- length of 500 mm and more
- Size fractions of wood chips output: 5 – 30 mm
- Size nackademin fraction (10%) 120-150 mm
- Сapacity up for 20 m3/hour.
- Pipe the discharge of chips easily rotates 360°
- ejection Height chip to 3.6m
- Hydraulic system is used when feeding wood into the working area.
- In the main building has two satguy cushions
- Each roller has a separate hydraulic drive the hydraulic motors
- hydraulic Motors are driven by hydraulic pump
- Toregulate oil flow in the system allows you to adjust the number of turns of tightening rollers, thereby adjusting the particle size of wood chips output
- Garotaspeladas allows you to change the direction of rotation of rollers
- To the hydraulic system includes an oil filter and the oil level
Derivatively machine driven by an electric motor, disc type with mounted at an angle to the disk zagruzki hopper, hydraulic supply of raw materials and the discharge of chips up. Is mounted stationary on a flat surface and does not require anchoring.
The drive of the machine is effected by an electric motor via a belt drive.
Machine is equipped with a speed sensor and automation, which cuts the supply of raw materials while reducing the revolutions of the disk.
The device of smooth start (optional).
|Power consumption, kW||80|
|Disk rotation, R/min||1190|
|The feed Rate of the timber, m/s||0...0,6|
|The Height of release of raw materials, m||3,6|
- Supply of components and spare parts