Chipper DP 660 E 30 kW
Derivatively machine DP 660 E with electric motor is suitable for crushing wood waste: how it works: lagging, rails, slabs, tops and branches of trees into wood chips.
Applies to: sawmills, logging companies, sawmills, pulp and paper mills, as well as in municipal services.
The use of wood chips: production boards, production of fuel briquettes and pellets for heating in boilers and more.
- Disc type with two adjustable rublenymi knives and one knife.
- Crushing disk:
- Diameter 800 mm
- Thickness 40 mm
- Size of crushed wood:
- Diameter up to 160 mm
- Width up to 240 mm
- Length of 300 mm and more
- Size fractions of wood chips output: 10 – 40mm
- Сapacity of up 8m. CC/hour.
- Pipe the discharge of chips easily rotates 360°
- Ejection Height chip 3 m
- Hydraulic system used when feeding wood into the working area.
- In the main building has two satguy rollers with teeth-width 235 mm
- Each roller has a separate hydraulic drive the hydraulic motors
- hydraulic Motors are driven by hydraulic pump
- Garotaspeladas allows you to change the direction of rotation of rollers
- Hydraulic system includes an oil filter and the oil level
Derivatively machine driven by an electric motor, disc-type, with inclined zagruzki hopper, hydraulic supply of raw materials and the discharge of chips up. Is mounted stationary on a flat surface and does not require anchoring.
The drive of the machine is effected by an electric motor via a belt drive.
|Frequency in Hz||50|
|power consumption, kW (count. s.)||30(40)|
|disk rotation, R/min||1250|
|the feed Rate of the timber, m/s||0,8|
|Max. capacity, cubic meters/hour.||8|
|the Height of release of raw materials, m||3,0|
|the Height of the pipe, mm||2800|
|the Height of the pipe, mm||1700|
- Supply of components and spare parts