Secondary shredder HEM 400 DK
HEM 400 DK – designed for grinding of ferrous and nonferrous metals, primary shredder type VB.
The thus obtained fraction has a bulk density of one cubic meter of raw materials more than 1000 kg, its size is from 30 to 60 mm. the Final particle size at the output depend on the size of the holes of the set of sieves. With the installation of a system of sifters after unloading conveyor, it is possible to achieve separation of the material into fractions. The grinders can be set magnetic drum and extra side conveyor that will deliver on the yield of pure material without impurities plastics, wood, glass, rubber, non-ferrous metals.
Scope and performance:
- Shredding non-ferrous metals
- Nickel Grinding jars
- Waste Crushing after primary shredder
- Mobility and maneuverability.
- Emergency shutdown System.
- Remote radio control.
- Hydraulically conveyor Assembly
- Minor highlighting noise and dust
- Ability to work in tandem with the primary crusher
|Model||HEM 400 DK|
|Type||mobile on Kucinich|
|Drive||Caterpiller diesel engine C9|
|kW||350 HP (kW)|
|Capacity, ton / HR||5-8|
|Size of crushed material, mm||150-250|
|Size of crushed material, mm||30-60|
|Rotor Diameter, mm||580|
|Rotor Length, mm||1400|
|Rotor's rotation Frequency, min-1||900|
|The Discharge of the crushed material, mm||2750|
|Length when operating, mm||6650|
|Width in the operation, mm||2400|
|Shipping Height, mm||2700|
|Width during operation, mm||4200|
|operating Altitude, mm||2900|
|Length when operating, mm||7800|
- Magnetic roller for retrieving metal objects
- Water spray System
- System of sieves or sifters to separate the material into fractions
- Modification and integration of the equipment on the customer order.
- Supply of components and spare parts